I have a pretty big website, with a lot of referring domains, 90% of them being natural/whitehat, the current language of the website is English. I would like to tap into other languages as well, but I'm not completely sure which way I should go. What should I choose between using a subdomain or a subdirectory? (ccTLD being out of question because it is expensive and not worth it). I've been reading plenty of articles, but I would also like to know BHWers opinion on this.
- Change PBN language or not? Let's say you are doing SEO for latvia, latvian keywords, latvian money site, etc. You buy english domain that you want to use as a PBN. It's not expired, it's indexed on google, but only has one front page (which basically says "this domain is for sale"). But the point is, after you buy it, should you change it's language to latvian? Or keep it english? All backlinks are in english. If you make it latvian, then you can create latvian articles, maybe even use exact match latvian anchor....Change PBN language or not?
- Which language to learn to make web bots? Hello. I want to make bots like Zennoposter and ubot. Which language will be suitable for me to learn? My English is weak and I am from india. So hindi language will be easy for me to catch.Does there any tutorial of such in hindi language? If you tell...
- Am I allowed to translate documentation for my… Example put ads on website while my native guys read translated version of documentation by me. What ya think? the doc is only in english right now
- [METHOD] How to Translate Your Video to EVERY… Hello BHW fellas. Youtube allows you to translate video title and description to other languages but what about content? You can not upload different videos or embed another sound to your video for different locations and languages. The only solution for this is using subtitles. As you may already know that I've shared a great guide about how to create...[METHOD] How to Translate Your Video to EVERY Language in Minutes
- A question about FB traffic Hi guys, I have a question to those of you who do Facebook ads, I'm about to start a new website which I intend to post articles about all kinds of subjects, and I want to come up with my own unique name to it, the only thing is that I know that for example google ads are more likely to send you more traffic if you have keywords in the url, so my question is, does coming up with a name that's not necessarily has anything to do with some of the subjects in my site can harm the website's...A question about FB traffic