Last month I had collected 2500+ contact email of niche site. I sent 100 emails per day manually. As a result I got total 45 offers for guest posts.
So, this is not bad. These Links are working good for my site
You can try Email outreach.
- How to send some emails without getting in trouble with ISP? I want to send some websites an email telling them I would like to guest post on their site. My cocern is some people getting pissed off and reporting me to my ISP for spamming. If there is a contact form on their website I can use a proxy to hide my ...
- Good Books on Writing Email and Blog Ad Copy? I've recently been working towards bringing my site to the next level, and I'm wanting to get into email marketing from lists I build on my site. I've been collecting a list and it's starting to grow from my opt in offer. However I'm just letting it sit right now and not sending emails to it. What are some good books to learn ad copy and maybe even email list management (when to send, what to send, what to do in lulls between offer cycles etc). An amazing book recommendation on either topic...Good Books on Writing Email and Blog Ad Copy?
- Outreach Guest Posting Hi! I'm looking for a person who can do guest post outreach. Send me a price per link with your usual turn around time. No fake blogs/PBN links. Real guest post outreach only. I'am not interested in high platforms - TechCrunch, NYTimes etc. Only personal blogs with traffic. Please PM me or add on skype ashat1961
- Question: [Outreach Link building] How to get emails? Is there any tool or good method to get emails for link building outreach? Or manual search is the best way? Atm i do: - Search on the domain for a contact - Linkedin Profile or social - Google Author But i rlly feel there's best ways to do it or automate, any idea?
- Who has had success from sending emails? Like the title says have you done well with email marketing? If so, do you have any tips on building a list, or writing to your subscribers? Any JV recommendations? I decided to enter the email marketing world because of the nature of nature of email. Email marketing has been around the longest when it comes to internet communication with widespread use, correct? Email is the only medium that hasn't died off like social media networks or yielding abysmal numbers on average like...Who has had success from sending emails?
- Outreach guest posts vs. really good PBN? Can anybody explain why guestposts on real sites are better than blogposts on good private pbn , on domains with equal metrics. i mean - do Google see them that they are on real sites and rank your site better? is it critical difference?