I need one that is trust able and has been around for some years. My buddies are all getting court orders right now, from the (UK) so I'm interested in a location where getting a court order for music copyright is next to impossible.
My website is pretty massive (almost 2million monthly impressions) if you count all my websites around 15 million impressions, and I guess I have a decent budget but also a good understanding of how servers work.
Here's a copy of one of the…
- Is Domain extensions important for DMCA avoidance? Hey guys, I know that off-shore hosting is imperative to best avoid DMCA takedowns, but do domain extensions and where you buy them from also important? I was hoping to just buy a .co domain name from GoDaddy but was weary of whether or not DMCA noti...
- 20 Hours Later, Hosting Multiple Sites with 1… Very interesting topic here... Something I have been totally introverted with. It all started when I wanted to host a second website on my 1 free amazon instance. I figured it would be good to know how to do. I figured out fast I needed another ip address. I tried to use the offshoots of the local host loopback ip's. 127.0.0.2 and up. The second site would get directed to the first one I opened on local host... I thought it might work. Next I configured a new ipv4 in properties... This...20 Hours Later, Hosting Multiple Sites with 1 Server...on Windows
- DMCA Notice Golmaal the film respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Golmaal the film, submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:Service Provider: Golmaal the filmEmail Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: vijaykudal [DOT] com [AT] gmail [DOT] comTo be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Golmaal the film to locate the material.Information reasonably sufficient to permit Golmaal the film to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.Golmaal the film will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Golmaal the film will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
- how to avoid dmca notice i run a movies site ,certain movies are deleted from serps and others not ,and if i repost the same movie after a while may be day or two ,it doesnt recieve dca notice and exist in serps for avery long time . i want to know how dmca work exactly to avo...
- DMCA 100% Ignored – We’re SharkServers DMCA 100% Ignored - We’re SharkServerswww.sharkserve.rs aka www.SuckMyBallsDM.CAWe’re Back! SharkServers has been in business for over 3 years now. We’re not afraid to admit that there have been ups and downs on the way where we are now, but no great business has got to where they...DMCA 100% Ignored - We’re SharkServers
- Good host for legal wordpress blog with whois protection? Hi Blackhats! I'm looking for a basic webspace package to create a simple wordpress blog. I've bad experience with namecheap, because their shared hosts are often too busy which causes long response times (up to 5 seconds). The content is legal, but I would like to stay hidden. Fake user data + whois protection should be good enough, as long as the provider doesn't want me to verify my identity one day. This obviously happened to some people a while ago. Can anyone recommend anyone?...Good host for legal wordpress blog with whois protection?